Tired of paying every week for diet plans? Feeling hungry all the time? Missing favourite foods? Unexpected party puts your diet in danger! Join us for a personalised diet plan based on portion sizes and food groups as prescribed by UK dietitians.
Most diet plans are relatively inflexible. They are either one-off plans that can’t possibly include everything that you eat. Or, expensive weekly ones where you still do not know what to do when life throws a curve-ball like an unplanned birthday party in office, or a evening out with friends.
Self monitoring apps give you flexibility to make changes to your diet. However, since they are based on calories, they ignore the source of calories. Body digests different calories differently. To give an example, a can (330ml) of Coke has the same number of calories as 300g of carrots. However, the carrots are clearly healthy and more filling. They also ignore the concept of energy density i.e. the denser the food, the less weight-loss friendly it is. For example, 10ml (2 tsp) of oil has the same number of calories 600 gms of cucumber!
At slim.in, we believe that empowering you to make those decisions is the best way to help you stick to your diet plan. At the same time, we would like you to eat a healthy, filling and balanced diet. We also include a cheat allowance since it is helps in sticking to your plan. Our unique approach of food groups is based on how UK dietitians prescribe.
In the session, we create your diet plan personalised to your height, weight, age and gender. This plan is based on how many portions of each food group you can have to lose weight. We then explain what each portion means.
The food groups are as given below
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Starchy foods
- Protein rich foods
- Nuts and Seeds
- Discretionary/Cheat allowance
If the above dates do not work for you, please leave your details and we will be in touch.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.