“How do people go to sleep? I’m afraid I’ve lost the knack.”
― Dorothy Parker
Giving up caffeine, alcohol, avoiding late nights, slowly winding down, relaxation exercises, relaxing music. You have heard it all. And probably tried it too.
You have been told that if you block your thoughts, get rid of your anxious feelings control your pounding heart, you will be relaxed and go off to sleep. While that it is true, they are not the real problem. Struggling to sleep is.
If you focus on getting rid of insomnia, you can paradoxically remain stuck in it!
Good sleep comes from doing nothing other than getting into bed and lying down. And the secret to good sleep is to relearn precisely that – nothing.
Join us on this 5-week course where we work on how to stop struggling, face whatever is stopping you from sleeping, enjoy good-quality sleep regularly and get back to enjoying your life again.
5 sessions. Each session lasts for an hour. However, we recommend that you keep an additional 30 mins aside in case we run over. Particularly in the first couple of sessions.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.
If the above date does not work for you, please leave your details and we will be in touch when we release new dates and times.