“I can never lose weight”
“I love food too much to ever lose weight”
“I could not stay on my diet for even 10 days. I have no self-control. I am useless”
These are just some of the thoughts that stop you from successfully losing weight. In psychology terms, these are called “cognitive errors”. Join us for a 1.5 hour session to see if your thoughts are the culprit behind your failure to lose weight.
We will explore common cognitive errors and discuss ways of overcoming them. We will use the ABCDE model to explore unhelpful thoughts that lead us to postponing weight loss or not sustaining it.
1.5 hour for INR 1,200
If the above dates do not work for you, please leave your details and we will be in touch.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch when we schedule this session.