Done with Level I of our popular “How to interpret nutrition labels”? Need some more practice or maybe, you just want to know more. Why don’t you join us as we crack some more nutrition labels like Pepsi versus Minute Maid Pulpy Orange? We also demonstrate fat and sugar content in the much loved Dairy Milk chocolate. And yes, you could make an informed choice the next time you visit McDonalds and KFC as we explore some options for you.
NOTE: it is strongly advised to do our Level I course before attending this one.
In this session, we cover the following
- How much sugar is in Minute Maid Pulpy Orange
- How does it compare to the sugar in Pepsi Cola
- How does Nutri Choice No Sugar biscuit compare to Parle G
- Visually see how much fat and sugar is in a bar of Dairy Milk chocolate
- Analyse nutritional components of some favourites in McDonalds and KFC
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.