Do you know that Kellogg’s Special K has more sugar in it than Parle G biscuits?
Have you ever wondered if you can really eat Too Yumm befikr?
Does “0% Cholesterol” on Patanjali Marie biscuits really mean anything?
It’s all about Interpreting nutrition labels! And that’s what we will understand and practice in this online, live meeting. Improve your knowledge of what is “healthy” and prepare to be surprised at how the food industry uses marketing to make us believe it’s spiel
We study Kelloggs Special K, Parle G biscuits, Lays Classic Salted chips, Patanjali Marie & Too Yumm Multigrain Chips. We look at the 4 nutrients of concern (sugar, salt, fat and saturated fat) for each of the foods and interpret them to see if they are high or not.
Session length: 1.5 hrs.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be sent in an email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.