Do you feel that you have one or more features that are very noticeable, abnormal, ugly or ‘not right’? (Yes / No)
Have others close to you or a health professional said that the feature(s) are not that noticeable, abnormal or ugly or look ‘ok’? (Yes / No)
If you add up all the time your feature(s) is/are at the forefront of your mind and make the best estimate for a typical day, do you worry (or brood) about it/them for an hour or more a day? (Yes / No)
If you answered Yes to all three questions above, this programme could really help you!
Join us for a 6-week intervention where we talk about why body image issues happen and help you through a structured programme to overcome them. Learn how you can be comfortable in front of a mirror, stop comparing the way you look with others and stop dreading selfies!
Note: Sometimes the answers above may also lead to a diagnosis of an eating disorder. Please look at our Binge Eating intervention. It might be more appropriate.
6 sessions. Each session lasts for an hour. However, we recommend that you keep an additional 30 mins aside in case we run over. Particularly in the first couple of sessions.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.
If you are interested, please register your interest below. We will be in touch when we have decided a set of dates and times