Do you feel that you have one or more features that are very noticeable, abnormal, ugly or ‘not right’? (Yes / No)
Have others close to you or a health professional said that the feature(s) are not that noticeable, abnormal or ugly or look ‘ok’? (Yes / No)
If you add up all the time your feature(s) is/are at the forefront of your mind and make the best estimate for a typical day, do you worry (or brood) about it/them for an hour or more a day? (Yes / No)
If you answered Yes to all three questions above, this programme could really help you!
Join us for a 6-week intervention where we talk about why body image issues happen and help you through a structured programme to overcome them. Learn how you can be comfortable in front of a mirror, stop comparing the way you look with others and stop dreading selfies!
Note: Sometimes the answers above may also lead to a diagnosis of an eating disorder. Please look at our Binge Eating intervention. It might be more appropriate.
6 sessions. Each session lasts for an hour. However, we recommend that you keep an additional 30 mins aside in case we run over. Particularly in the first couple of sessions.
If you are interested, please register your interest below. We will be in touch soon
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.