Paying more attention to the present moment – to your own thoughts and feelings, and to the world around you – can improve your mental wellbeing.
Mindfulness is the practice of purposely focusing your attention on the present moment—and accepting it without judgment.
Scientists have discovered that mindfulness techniques help improve physical health in a number of ways. It can help relieve stress, treat heart disease, lower blood pressure, reduce chronic pain, improve sleep, and alleviate gastrointestinal difficulties.
By focusing on the here and now, many people who practice mindfulness find that they are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past, are less preoccupied with concerns about success and self-esteem and are better able to form deep connections with others.
If mindfulness was a drug, it would surely be a blockbuster!
Join us for this 8-week training programme that will help you bring the practice of mindfulness into your daily routine.
Please leave your details and we will be in touch once we schedule this session.
8 sessions. Each session lasts for an hour. However, we recommend that you keep an additional 30 mins aside in case we run over. Particularly in the first couple of sessions.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone to connect with us, we suggest you print the material we send you before the session. Instructions on what to print will be in the email
- If you plan to use a computer, please ensure you have a speaker and a microphone. Ideally, please use a headphone so that it reduces the surrounding noise.
- A camera is optional but helpful
- You should not face any technical difficulties as all you have to do is click a link to connect to us. We use zoom.us as our service provider for online meetings.
- Please note that we do not provide technical support. If you think you might need help, it might be a good idea to have someone from your office/home help you
- If you are unable to connect, we will refund your payment.